Did you get into affiliate marketing because you want to live the dream?
You know what I mean…
The beach or mountains become your new place of work, spending quality time with your family and making money while you sleep…
We have listed the best web hosting affiliate programs that we recommend you join and start promoting today. These are the ones that we promote as well (links below in each section).
– A2 Hosting
Although there are other country-specific hostings that we sell, the above are worldwide hosting, which means that you can sell to people all over the world.
Then you might like to look at promoting hosting affiliate programs, like A2Hosting. The reason why…
Before we get started, if you’re interested in promoting digital products, you can check out our step-by-step guide to ClickBank affiliate marketing for beginners.
A2 Hosting, for example, will pay you $85 per sale if you make 1-10 sales, but if you make 21+ sales you’ll get $125 per sale… not a bad days work.
That’s pretty cool, right?
In this training post, you’ll learn more about the 4 best hosting affiliate programs, and if you’re asking questions like ‘can hosting affiliate programs work?’
Well, the answer is this…
This method could be the way you can make more money as an affiliate… and, I recommend this to anyone starting out.
Why Hosting Affiliate Programs Are So Good!
Every single website that goes online needs hosting…
Unless it’s hosted on a free web hosting platform like WordPress and Tumblr etc. But even WordPress and Tumblr have their own hosting servers.
Since no website can go online without hosting, you have the option to sell hosting to these websites.
And with over 252,000 new websites are created worldwide every single day and 3 new websites are created every second…
Those there are screen grabs a few seconds apart, showing how many new websites have gone online over the space of time it took me to take 2 screeb grabs… crazy!
We’ll take a look at hosting partner programs and explain why you should start with them and which are the best hosting affiliate programs you can promote to earn good commissions while giving your audience the best experience.
Now, let’s dive in.
Why You Should Promote Hosting Affiliate Programs
One of the best ways to make money online through affiliate marketing is by selling website hosting, and from the above statistics, it appears that there are many new websites that need this service.
Even complete beginners can make money because web hosting is in very high demand right now and it’s not going down anytime soon.
Another statistic that will blow your mind is that 95% of all hosting plans are paid.
This is because every website owner with a professional website needs good hosting to ensure their website runs fast and smoothly.
In the last decade, the number of hosting companies has almost doubled because hosting is a necessity in today’s digital world.
According to Webtribunal, there are over 338,000 hosting providers as of May 2019.
It’s very easy to sign up for and promote hosting affiliate programs because people need it, it’s really a no-brainer.
As we said, every business that goes online today needs hosting.
A2 Hosting Affiliate Program
A2 Hosting is one of the most trusted hosting companies with solid WordPress hosting, and is the one I recommend starting out with… as it is a supberbly great host, and doesn’t need much selling.
- With A2 Hosting you will get commissions from $55 to $125 per sale.
- They have one of the best hosting affiliate programs, they paid over $500,000 to their top affiliates last year alone.
- They have a 90-day affiliate Cookie, which means that you can send someone to their site once and still get paid, even if the person delays their purchase before 90 days.
- They have real-time stats to quickly track your performance and see how many clicks you are getting and how much you have earned.
- One nice thing we love about A2 Hosting is that they provide you with a proven landing page that converts very well.
- You can receive your payments on the 15th of every month via PayPal.
DreamHost Affiliate Program
DreamHost has the best hosting service affiliate program, it makes its affiliate program easily accessible to everyone, which means you can be approved to sell DreamHost affiliate programs even without a website or even an audience.
- You can earn up to $200 per sale with DreamHost, which is mostly based on the number of sales you make.
- DreamHost has a fast payment process and you can easily get paid through PayPal with a minimum withdrawal of $20.
- DreamHost has a very simple dashboard, easy to understand, and track your link to see what the visitors you have sent to the company are doing.
- They also offer you very nice banners that you can embed in your website to start sending those traffic and probably sales.
BlueHost Affiliate Program
- BlueHost offers one of the best support for affiliates, they constantly provide you with tips and guides to help you increase your commissions.
- Many affiliates have praised the BlueHost affiliate program just because of the support and it’s true. BlueHost has helped us to continuously increase our commissions.
- BlueHost has powered over 2 million websites and you can earn up to $65 per sale.
- The BlueHost affiliate program has a 90-day cookie and has paid out over $5 million to affiliates in the last year.
HostGator Affiliate Program
- HostGator affiliate program just like other great hosting affiliate programs pays a really good commission.
- They pay $65 per sale and up to $125 if you get more than 21 sales, which is really awesome.
- Just like BlueHost, HostGator also has a good support team that is always available to help.
- There are over 8 million domains and 2 million websites that are currently hosted by HostGator.
- Joining their affiliate program is free, and there is a 60-day Cookie with PayPal as the primary hosting affiliate payment method.
- For your advertising, HostGator offers over 100+ designs and banners that you can either place on your website or use for ads.
Get Approved Quickly On Any Hosting Affiliate Program
Getting into these affiliate programs is very easy, we recommend this simple method.
First register and host your website with the particular hosting company you wish to promote
Now you need to apply for the company’s affiliate program. They will not reject your application since you are now their customer, and they believe that if anyone can promote their product better, it is you because you already have first-hand experience of what their product can do.
So you already have a foot in the door, and they have no choice but to approve you as an affiliate. This is the easiest way to get accepted, even by the top web hosting affiliate program.
How To Promote Web Hosting Affiliate Link on Your Website
There are various ways you can promote these hosting affiliate links on your website, and here are a few strategies we use:
- You can write a few words explaining to the reader the benefits of the hosting program you are promoting and why they should choose it. Then add a button that says “Buy Bluehost or Get Bluehost now”.
Then embed your affiliate link in the button, and when someone clicks on the button and buys… you get a commission.
- You can also copy the link or these small images and just embed them into your website, as the images already contain your affiliate link. You can easily embed these images anywhere on your website using the embed feature.
But as you can see, there are many different banners you can use for this.
- You can also add these links to the widgets in your sidebar so that they automatically appear on every page of your website.
- Finally, you can make it easier for your readers to search for the availability of the domain they want directly on your website, and if their domain is available, you can persuade them to buy this domain and hosting, and you will make a commission.
Let us say you write a good blog post on your website about the benefits of Bluehost for accounting websites. In the article, you talk about finding a quality domain name and explain why the domain name should be as short as possible, easy to read, and simple to spell.
Then you tell them to search to see if their domain is available, and you include the widget in the content so they can search directly from your website.
Who can benefit from these hosting affiliate programs
These best hosting affiliate programs can be perfect for bloggers who are already blogging or want to start blogging about SEO and website creation.
However, you do not necessarily have to write about the above topics to sell hosting.
You can blog about anything and still sell your favorite hosting service.
You can simply add the hosting service’s banner, such as BlueHost, to your sidebar or footer. When someone clicks on it and buys, you will get a commission.
If you already create good content about blogging, website creation, and SEO, you should try hosting affiliate programs.
Let us know in the comment section below which hosting affiliate program you would start promoting today.
“I love Ciaran’s enthusiasm, depth of knowledge, presentation style, and willingness to share a subject he loves…”. – Robin R “
“The level of training and videos are so good, Ciaran pays attention to detail and each step is laid out with easy to follow instructions…” – Robert M