Why is my clickbank account disabled?
Has your ClickBank Account been Disabled, you are nor alone in this.
Many people are facing this same challenge at the moment.
Although, we all know that your ClickBank account will be denied if you’re from a ClickBank-banned country, there are different sites for that, like these best Clickbank alternatives.
But, if you’re not…
Then, you’re not doing anything wrong. So let’s turn your Clickbank Account Disabled into Clickbank Approved.
We will get to that in a moment and explain to you why you’re having problems with your ClickBank account and how you can activate your ClickBank account quite easily.
Maybe you received a message that reads like this;
This message means that no matter what you do, you won’t be able to enable activate your Clickbank account anymore, even if you contact ClickBank support or not.
But here’s what we’re going to do, we’re going to contact ClickBank support and let them know that we’re not from ClickBank’s blacklisted countries so that they can allow us to open a new account successfully.
How does that sound?
I’m going to show you how to do this, and also give you a simple template that works…
But, there is no guarantee that it will work every time because ClickBank is a huge company and it can do whatever they want to do.
We can only give them the reason why they should allow us onto their platform…
And for any reason, if they think you’re not qualified to open a ClickBank account, they’re still going to block your account. But let’s at least try to get it done…
Why is Your ClickBank Account Disabled After Sign up?
Clickbank claims that they have experienced an increase in affiliate fraud from your current location and since they have the interest of their customers at heart,
They want you to verify your location or they need you to show proof of address by providing a valid passport and address before you can be allowed to sign up for another account.
But ClickBank will only allow you at this point to open a new account, not your current disabled account.
Shortly, I’m going to give you a well-crafted, simple proven message that makes it easier for you to get approved by ClickBank.
In my own understanding, I think if you’re from ClickBank eligible countries, and you still receive this message…
It means that maybe some affiliates around your location have engaged in fraudulent activities in the past and they just need you to show them that they can trust you.
Clickbank is one of the top affiliate networks, it’s huge, containing hundreds of thousands of affiliates,
There are always going to be some affiliates who use tricks and some black hat techniques to make sales.
Those affiliates are breaking ClickBank terms of service and that could be the reason why ClickBank is taking it out on you.
But that’s not fair.
What ClickBank Require to Approve Your Account
ClickBank needs to confirm these things to be able to let you on their platform, here they are:
- First, you need to be living in one of the ClickBank-approved countries;
- Then, you need to provide a valid passport and proof of address, so they can confirm your identity and location.
How Do You Get Approved By ClickBank to Open a New Account?
To prevent ClickBank from disabling your new account, you’re going to send ClickBank a message like we said above and also attach the necessary documents that they have asked for,
To make it easier for you…
You can use my template below to have a higher chance of getting approved to sign up.
Follow These Steps to Successfully Contact ClickBank Support:
- Step 1: Go to the ClickBank support page to send them a message by clicking the link below;
- Step 2: Then, you fill in the email address of your disabled ClickBank account at the top here.
- Step 3: You fill in the subject of the email, you can do this by telling them exactly what the message is about, For example, you can write it as I did below;
- Step 4: Now, copy the template I have given to you above and paste it into the Detailed summary of the request section, and of course, you’re going to add your name and your country as well.
- Step 5: Under the type of question, you’re going to select “Blocked from creating account/ making purchases”. And your nickname is not necessary here
- Step 6: Now, you can upload your necessary documents and submit them. Once ClickBank sees that you’re legit, they’re going to send you an email apologizing and then welcoming you back into their platform.
You can now be able to register a new account and won’t risk getting disabled again.
I hope you now understood why ClickBank disabled your account, and hope this has helped you get your issues resolved, but, there is no guarantee that ClickBank would allow you into their platform but give it a shot…
Some of my students in my training program are getting accepted by ClickBank just by sending this quick message and I know it might work for you as well.
I know it’s a bit annoying but don’t let that stop you, there is always a solution to any problem.
And if you’re still having issues with these, just leave a comment below and let me know what it is, so I can be able to help you more.
Once you get approved let me know in the comments below and also check out how to find best clickbank products here.
Remember the more you put in the work and take action, the easier it becomes… So let’s do this thing.